Slip, Trip, And Fall Accidents We Have Handled
In the last two years, here is a small sampling of the various types of cases and many clients we have helped or are currently helping:
- Retired insurance adjuster tripped and fell on an uneven sidewalk in Mililani while walking her dog, fracturing her wrist and arm.
- Visitor from England’s suitcase got trapped in a floor defect at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, causing her to fall over her suitcase and fracture her hip.
- An 80-year-old retired carpenter slipped and fell on a wet, tiled floor at a restaurant, suffering shoulder injuries.
- Hairstylist tripped on an uneven sidewalk in Kaimuki and suffered an injury to her mouth and teeth.
- An officer in the military fractured her foot when she fell going down the wet stairs at her condominium. The stairs lacked a required center handrail which the building owner chose not to install.
- A woman fell several feet to the ground when the wooden stairs she was walking on collapsed due to wood rot and termite damage. She suffered internal injuries.
- A visitor from Kauai tripped over a sidewalk that had been uplifted by a tree root in Kakaako, suffering wrist and foot injuries.
- A 90-year-old great grandmother fractured her wrist when she was tripped by a one-step step up in a medical building parking structure.
- A visitor from the mainland slipped on a wet stepping stone at a resort, injuring her hip.
- A visitor from Germany slipped on debris and contaminated water which had been allowed to spill onto a public sidewalk, fracturing her arm.
- A visitor from Oregon slipped on the tiled walkway leading to her hotel room. The fall caused her thigh bone to break.
- A visitor to a resort on Hawaii Island was tripped by a partially hidden pipe in the sand, resulting in leg injuries.
- A visitor from Australia tripped over a walkway covering that had become unsecured at a shopping center causing her to fall on her arm and wrist.
- A Mililani resident slipped on spilled water and ice in a restaurant, injuring her back.
- A Waianae resident suffered foot injuries when she stepped in a pothole in a bank parking lot.
Shim & Chang, Attorneys At Law, is conveniently located in Honolulu, HI, and we have been proudly serving injured victims since 1966. Our firm has over 40 years of experience and a successful track record for handling slip, trip, and fall cases. If you or a loved one was hurt after falling on someone else’s property or experienced a slip and fall accident, call our firm at (808) 524-5803 as soon as possible to set up a free case evaluation. Our dedicated Honolulu Slip & Fall Accident Attorneys are here to help protect your rights and seek maximum compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact us today.