Personal Injury Attorney in Honolulu Providing Long-Distance Representation to Tourists
Sustaining an injury while on vacation is always a troubling experience, especially if you are seriously injured and far from home. Shim & Chang has helped tourists file personal injury and wrongful death claims in Hawaii for more than 30 years. We strive to make a difficult situation as easy as possible for our clients by providing effective long-distance representation.
Tourist Accidents in Hawaii
Many people are adventurous while on vacation, particularly in Hawaii where the coastline, ocean, and mountainous terrain provide numerous opportunities for visitors to explore and experience new things. Property owners, tour companies and/or government entities, must ensure that visitors are safe while participating in most activities on the Islands. Unfortunately, however, accidents do happen when parties offering services to visitors fail to protect tourists from risks and dangers. Tourist accidents may involve:
- Ocean accidents, including injuries sustained while snorkeling or scuba diving
- Surfing accidents caused by lack of instruction or inattentive instruction
- Pool accidents resulting from poorly maintained or dangerously designed swimming pools
- Swimming and drowning accidents attributable to inattentive lifeguards
- Maritime and boating accidents, including parasailing and deep sea fishing accidents
- Helicopter tour accidents
- Slip and fall accidents at resorts, stores, restaurants, and other attractions frequented by tourists
- Injuries sustained on tour buses
- Driving rented cars on unfamiliar roads
Shim & Chang has represented clients from the mainland USA, Japan, the Philippines, and Vietnam who were injured while on vacation in Hawaii. We can help you answer urgent questions, such as how and where you can receive treatment, and also provide the legal representation you need if your claim is best handled through the Hawaii court system.
Talk to a Personal Injury Attorney in Honolulu if You Were Hurt on Vacation in Hawaii
For decades, Shim & Chang has effectively provided long-distance representation to tourists who were injured while vacationing in Hawaii. We have handled almost every type of accident claim possible, which means visitors who seek our services can be confident that we will be able to provide meaningful advice and counsel no matter the circumstances of your case. Wherever you live in the world, if you or a loved one was hurt while visiting any of the Hawaiian Islands, please contact Shim & Chang for a free initial consultation. We can help you obtain compensation for your injuries.